Sunday, February 27, 2011

DMA 234 - Project:: Shoe ReBoot aka Min Skoa71



Objective : To create a stylized design campaign for a re-launch of a footwear company using previous raw materials for the final digital preparation that may require print output and/or online presentation.



MILESTONE 1 : DISCOVERY & IDEATION



Duration Time:
45 mins

Date : Feb. 8 / 2011





So for my first task, I decided to brainstorm a few ideas for the given assignment.
I read the MIN SKOA 71' s SOW & came up with some very interesting ideas & concepts in which the project can be leading towards.

From analyzing all of the different pointers I came up with, I see myself leading towards creating a strong, bold grunge theme ad gearing towards the strong and independent young female.

No comments:

Post a Comment