Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CUL502YA -Blog Entry No.5 (Internet)

April 3rd marked my first bloggiversary. I seriously never thought I would of made it past 6 months. Besides this blog (aka my production blog), I currently have two other blogs up & running on TUMBLR by the name of Afro.Art.Chick & Afroholic. One is dedicated to black culture (past & present) while the other is dedicated to my love for the coily, kinky, curly rounded hairdo known as the afro. Both blogs happens to be Afrocentric.
I currently have over 8,000 followers altogether and its pretty hard for me to believe that there that amount of people out there in the world who finds my blogs to be interesting as well as inspiring. To tell you the truth, I'm glad that I did because I have met so many fascinated people from all around the world through my blog. I have even gotten the chance to meet a few fellow TUMBLRS who resides in Toronto.
Although, I tend to blog in my leisure time, I really consider blogging to be a major aspect of my life. I seriously cannot imagine my life without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment