Saturday, April 2, 2011

CUL502YA - Blog Entry No. 4 (Print)

Ever since the age of 11, I've always been collecting magazines, mainly those published for teens. I have boxes upon boxes of boxes filled with magazines from the mid-90s till now. Throughout my collection, you're able to find tons of SEVENTEEN, YM, TIGER BEAT, TEEN PEOPLE, TEEN VOGUE, TEEN, COSMOGIRL & RIGHT ON!
As soon as I became an adult, I decided it was time for a change so I started purchasing including INSTYLE, ELLE & Vogue. Although I was very much intrigued by the vivid high fashion images being presented, I never really connected to the articles they published. So after awhile, I went back into the arms of my teen magazines.
I recently celebrated my 26th year of life and can you believe that I'm still an avid reader of a few of these magazines especially SEVENTEEN & TEEN VOGUE and I have a feeling that I won't be giving them up anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment