Sunday, February 27, 2011

DMA 234 - MIN-SKOA71

MILESTONE 3 : Story & Sketchbook (Visual Thinking)

Duration Time: 75 mins (total)

Date: Feb 17/ 2011


So from taking a few of the ideas from my mind map, I've decided to sketch a few thumbnails that would bring across my concept of a "grunge themed" ad. I wanted to include the dirty, gritty feel to the ad by adding the required "paint splash" effect as well the footmarks of the ladies boots. These two effects will also add texture to the whole production.

Overall I would like the production to give the feel of how it is like for a young, independent and strong female to wear these particular boots. She can conquer the world without the help of the opposite sex. She's in control of her whole destiny. She relies on no one. So I think the whole "grunge-theme" to the production will bring across this idea greatly.


I intend on using the same colour scheme implied here for the final logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment